We are beyond grateful to be able to keep our Taproom doors open & the good times flowing. To continue keeping our community and employees safe, we have made minor Taproom adaptations in support of current CDC & Santa Barbara County Guidelines.
Please visit https://covid19.ca.gov for more details.
Guest Safety & Guidelines:
- Face coverings are not required to enter our Taproom, but highly encouraged when moving around communal areas.
- Both indoor and outdoor seating are available with the recommended 6ft distance & ample ventilation/ air flow.
- We please ask that all customers stay in their seat at their own table and children and dogs stay with an adult at all times.
- If you, or anyone you have come in contact with in the last two weeks has COVID-19 symptoms we ask that you please stay home and help protect our community.
Employee Safety and Guidelines:
- All employees are encouraged to wear face masks for the entire duration of their shift.
- Employees are not allowed to work if they are sick, live with someone who is sick, or have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- All common surfaces in the Tasting Room & patio will be sanitized regularly & between each use.
- We will continue to adhere to all updated Covid-19 protocols in hopes of minimizing the spread within our community.